Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

"Belle of the Ball"






This stunning women is my dear friend Isabelle Hahn Cohen. I have had such a pleasure working with my Isabelle for about a year or so now. We met at the amazing Bergdorf Goodman when I had a position at the fashion forward makeup line NARS cosmetics. She came in after a long day of shopping looking for some new makeup, she only loved Nars and a friend of mine referred her to me. From the first moment our eyes met, I knew it would be a grand experience knowing this women. We instantly clicked, we jumped into discussing all types of fun things with makeup and different beauty secrets. Needless to say, the rest is history. I cant say enough how I love Belle's face!!, Its trans formative and yet so classic. She appeals to every women, every real women, from her beautiful curves to the fantasy or dressing up,she keeps me creatively stimulated, and always wanting to see more. Earlier this year in January of 2009, Belle got married!!!! and of course I was there every step of the way. From the dress fittings, to the jewelry choices, to even the makeup and hair trials(we had a lot of those), it was all a grand experience. To someone that has a kindred soul connected to your own, happens so rarely. To find it, is also like finding a different piece of love, only discovered when one has someone to share love with. She's the Belle of the Ball, and I wanted to share her with you as well....








No comments:

Post a Comment