Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

"The Barnetts"







Another great experience in my life, the Barnett wedding. So earlier this year in June I had the honor of flying out for this amazing wedding. Thanks to my love Mindy Weiss!!! who was the wedding planner, I cant tell you how beautiful it was. Amanda Langston was the bride and Nick Barnett, groom. Amanda is one of the sweetess brides, I have every encountered!!. She was calm, elegant, classic and graceful. For the wedding the look was inspired by Jessica Simpson's red carpet look with the hair half up half down, and in the back spirals of wild curls and volume. The makeup was more of a soft approach, soft lavender smokey eye, with nude lips. So beautiful for the brides coloring and features. It was awesome, Dru Hill and Keith Sweat performed and the NFL players was in the building!! Another great experience to share....


No comments:

Post a Comment