Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Another Belle Story"







The lovely Belle my superstar friend and client is on her way to another fabulous event. I had such an amazing time doing makeup/hair and styling her look for the event!! She was dripped in Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi, Harrison Morgan, and Stella McCartney... We decided to go with a vibrant plum purple, smokey eye and super cotton candy, pale pink lip, topped with sparkling gloss!!! It was magical. For hair I wanted to do an up do, something fun, flirty, and stylized in the back. The loose curls framing the face gave such a romantic mood to the face, it was a great balance from the structured silhouette, and sexy stiletto's. One of my best yet!!!!!! Loving my Belle:)
Tip; Creating balance is so important, it's that fine line between being classic couture vs. over the top, trying to grasp attention look. If your outfit is form fitting or body hugging, try to keep certain things covered, that way you leave a lot to the imagination. Ladies, please I repeat, PLEASE don't be afraid to show some sexy calves. It teases the mind and gives enough, without giving A LOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment