Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Experiencing Coco Mitchell....







What an amazing experience...okay, walking into the Night Hotel on 45Th street I see the legendary Coco Mitchell. Former Supermodel, well still a supermodel in my mind, Coco rocks it out on a shoot for new magazine (can't say yet). For makeup I went straight to glamour of course!! It was amazing I had no limits ,and boy did I go all the way. For deeper toned women you have to bring out the features by highlighting and contouring. I used cream base foundations and light on the powder for a natural skin finish. For hair, I added a hair piece for length and volume, and created soft curls for romance. I loved working with Coco, inspiring, elegant, stunning and sexy!!!!! Need I say more....



No comments:

Post a Comment